Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is within the scope of the Portal Project, a collaborative effort to improve articles related to Portal and Portal 2. See the project page for more details about the article status.|
|This article has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
|You can help by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors, rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate. Visit our Cleanup Project for more details and, please, notify the administrators before removing this template.|
|This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
|The title of this article is conjectural.|
|Although this article is based on official information, the actual name of this subject is pure conjecture.|
- This is the Edgeless Safety Cube equivalent of a Cube Button.
- Edgeless Cubes must be placed into the receptacle to activate certain testing elements such as doors, platforms, or in deploying more testing elements.
- Cubes can not be placed in the Aperture Science Edgeless Safety Cube Receptacle, only a Edgeless Safety Cube can be placed inside them
List of appearances
- Portal 2 (Cooperative campaign only) (First appearance)
- Weighted Storage Cube
- Weighted Pivot Cube
- Edgeless Safety Cube
- Cube Button
- 1500 Megawatt Super Button