Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article would greatly benefit from the addition of more images.|
|To illustrate the article add one or more relevant images or upload them from canonical / official sources. For more instructions visit Half-Life Wiki:Images.|
The Combine Emitter is a Combine device used as an indicator to any event, emitting a chosen light or sound. It can be placed on walls, elevators, or weapon holders.
- Combine Emitters can be found in Combine-controlled areas, such as City 17.
- The parts of the Citadel visited during Half-Life 2: Episode One make great use of Emitters.
- Emitters are seen with their light facing downwards or upwards.
- The light is colored differently depending on the situation:
- When used as alarms, they blink a red light and emit sirens.
- Placed on an elevator, they are silent and emit a blinking yellow light to indicate that the elevator is moving.
- On weapon holders, they emit a green light and are also silent.
Behind the scenes
- Its name comes from its model name, "combine_emitter01.mdl".
- As holders, Emitters can also be seen holding idle City Scanners in the Half-Life 2: Deathmatch map
dm_underpass. There they do not emit any light.
List of appearances
- Half-Life 2 (First appearance)
- Half-Life 2: Deathmatch (Non-canonical appearance)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.