This article would greatly benefit from the addition of more images.
The title of this article is conjectural.
Although this article is based on official information, the actual name of this subject is pure conjecture.
The Combine Monitor is a monitor used by the Combine to view locations watched by one or several cameras.
- When several cameras are connected to a monitor, the player can browse through the different watched locations.
- Some monitors act as LCD-like monitors, while others are multi-layer screens, as see in the Breencast monitor.
- Combine computers are also equipped with monitors.
- Right before meeting with Barney between the hospital and the Technical Trainstation, an Advisor is briefly seen on a monitor.
- When watched in Garry's Mod, the monitors have a FOV higher than in Half-Life 2, which gives the player a limited sight of the scene.
List of appearances
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.