The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.
You can help by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors, rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate. Visit our Cleanup Project for more details.
This article is about a mod.
Half-Life 2: Overcharged is a modification which will expand upon Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast and Episodes with new graphics, enemies or allies, weapons, and gameplay features.
- Bullet Time
- Weapon whipping
- Lost Coast can be visited through the Half-Life 2 Campaign.
- Post-Proccesing Shaders
- Blood Effects
- Dynamic Bullets
- Fully customizable weapons, and the ability to create weapons.
- First Person Death Camera
- Lean ability
- Muzzleflash with Shadows
- Console command for infinite ammo, but not for magazine.
- Animated First Person Camera Movement
- Free Fire Mode
- Ragdolls can collide with anything
- Sun Rays
- Dynamic Shadows
- Ability to Overcharge the Gravity Gun (costs suit power)
- Better flashlight shader
- Dynamic Grass
- Camera filters
- Fixed standard shadows
- Depth Of Field
- 3D Body Rendering
- Mod Support
- Combine Snipers with Camoflauge
- Improved A.I
- Airboat Gun - A machine gun-like weapon that shoots powerful bullets at a fast rate. It can be detached from the Airboat itself.
- AK-47 - Was cut from original game, and is also known as AR1, and functions like in the Half-Life 2 Beta.
- Alyx Gun - Pistol used by Alyx in Half-Life 2 and the episodes. Has 3 fire modes, Single Fire, Automatic and Burst.
- Annabelle - Shotgun used by Father Grigori in Ravenholm.
- Emplacement Gun - Bunker Gun,can be also detached.
- Hand Barnacle - Identical to the Hand Barnacle in Half-Life: Opposing Force.
- Combine Guard Gun - Very dangerous weapon used by Combine Guard, creates a large explosion where your cursor is at, but takes a few seconds to fire.
- Desert Eagle - Revolver alternative, identical to the Desert Eagle from Opposing Forrce.
- Displacer - Fires an energy ball that teleports enemies away, also has a secondary fire that teleports you into a random area in the map,similar to Opposing Force One.
- Dual Pistols - Identical to the 9mm Pistol, but dual wielded and has more ammo.
- Gluon Gun - Identical to the Gluon Gun in Half-Life.
- Flare Gun - Cut from the game, fires flares that can set enemies on fire.
- Fire Extinguisher - Cut from the game, extinguishes any fire.
- Glock - Does more damage than the Pistol, otherwise identical.
- Grenade Launcher - Launches grenades that explode on impact with any surface.
- Hopwire - Creates a black hole that sucks in everything in its vacinity.
- Knife - Identical to the Counter-Strike knife.
- M4 - Assault Rifle, identical to the M4 in Counter-Strike.
- Physics Gun - Was cut from the game, almost identical to the one from GMod.
- Automatic Shotgun - Self explanatory
- Molotov - Upon impact of any surface, it will explode and leave behind fire.
- Flashbang and Smoke Grenade - Identical to their counterparts in Counter-Strike
- Beretta - Identical to the Beretta in Counter-Strike
- Tripwire - Identical to the Tripmine in Half-Life
- Ion Rifle - Identical to the Automatic Gun
- Laser - Portable Version of Laser which was in chapter Questionable Ethics. (half-life)
- M249 - Identical to the Heavy Machine Gun From Opposing Force
- MP5 - identical to the MP5
- O.I.C.W - Cut from the final game, also known as the AR2.
- Shock Roach - Identical to the Shock Roach in Half-Life: Opposing Force
- Spore Launcher - Identical to the Spore Launcher in Half-Life: Opposing Force
- S.L.A.M - Mix of the Satchel and Tripmine in Half-Life
- SMG2 - Cut weapon from the final game, a SMG with 2 fire modes, Automatic and Burst.
- Stunstick - Stronger crowbar used by Metropolice.
- Wrench - Identical to the wrench from Half-Life: Opposing Force.
- Sniper Rifle (Beta) - Sniper Rifle from the Half-Life 2 Beta.
- Sniper Rifle (Combine) - Sniper Rifle used by the Combine Snipers.
- Mortar Synth
- Pit Drone
- Shock Trooper
- H.E.C.U Grunt
- Alien Grunt
- Alien Controller
- Shock Roach
- Spore Launcher
- Xen Light
- Xen Tree
- Combine Assassin
- Combine Guard
- Armored Synth
- Spore Generator
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.