- After being severely damaged, the Hunter-Chopper will attempt to kill its attacker by releasing its entire payload of mines as a last-ditch effort.
- In Half-Life 2, a Hunter-Chopper chases Gordon through the Canals and is destroyed near Black Mesa East. It heavily uses its bombs during the chase, and more prominently when being critically damaged.
- In the Episode Two Outlands, Gordon must destroy a Hunter-Chopper with its own bombs by sending them back with the Gravity Gun.
- The bombs are able to float on water, making them efficient against watercrafts such as the Airboat. However, they do not float on toxic water.
Behind the scenes
- For Episode Two, the model was improved with typical Combine metal and phong.
- On the body of the Episode Two model can be seen the alphanumerics "V952", also featured on other Combine devices.
- In Episode Two, the player can get an Orange Box Achievement ("Puttin' On a Clinic") by successfully defeating the Hunter-Chopper by sending back its bombs without a single miss.
List of appearances
- Half-Life 2 (First appearance)
- Half-Life 2: Lost Coast (Non-canonical appearance)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.