Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The content of this article has been cut.|
|The subject matter of this article was removed from the final version of an official / canonical source.|
|The title of this article is conjectural.|
|Although this article is based on official information, the actual name of this subject is pure conjecture.|
- This non-identified Minigun is featured in the Human Sergeant model found in the Half-Life SDK and Half-Life: Source files.
- It is unknown if it was to be picked up by the player after killing the Sergeant, as no world and viewmodels can be found in the Half-Life files.
- The Human Sergeant sound file folder (named "hassault") only contains the sounds for the Minigun.
- The Minigun can be picked up and used as a weapon in the mod Sven Co-op.
- The Minigun's design is similar to that of the real-life GAU-19.
|Hazardous Environment Combat Unit|
|Characters||Dwight T. Barnes • Sharpe • Adrian Shephard • Minor HECU members|
|Weapons||Combat Knife • Desert Eagle • Dam Turret • Double Turret • Dynamite • Glock 17 • Land Mine • Laser Tripmine • M198 Howitzer • M2 Browning Machine Gun • M202A1 FLASH • M249 Squad Automatic Weapon • M40A1 Sniper Rifle • Minigun (cut) • Mk 2 Grenade • MP5 • RPG • Satchel Charge • Sentry Gun • SPAS-12|
|Vehicles||AH-64 Apache • F-117 Nighthawk (cut) • F-16 Fighting Falcon • M1A1 Abrams • M2A3 Bradley • M35 cargo truck • V-22 Osprey|
|Classes||HECU Engineer • HECU Medic • HECU Sniper • Human Sergeant (cut) • Robot Grunt (cut)|
|Technology||Powered Combat Vest • Radio • Tactical Map • Welding Torch|
|Other||Military Police • Santego Military Base|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.