The content of this article has been cut.
The subject matter of this article was cut from the final version of an official / canonical source.
Behavior and skills
- Roughly the size of a panther, it was to throw its victims on the ground and attack them somehow with its mouth and some sort of beige tongue located behind its chin, while blocking them with its paws.
- It was also to slash victims with the claws of its upper paws.
- Other animations see it crawling on its belly so that its victim cannot notice it.
- It was to run very fast, making it a very efficient opponent, and waving its tail while being idle.
- Overall, its behavior was to be more or less like a panther or any feline animal from earth, hence its name.
- It has since appeared in several mods, notably Azure Sheep, Point of View and They Hunger 3 and Sven Co-op.
- In the Half-Life Alpha files, the true sound files of the Panther Eye are there. However, it doesn't have any A.I during that point in development and it was cut soon afterward.
List of appearances
- Half-Life SDK (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar (Non-canonical appearance)
|Creatures||Alien Aircraft · Alien Controller · Alien Grunt · Barnacle · Boid · Bullsquid · Chumtoad · Gargantua · Headcrab · Houndeye · Ichthyosaur · Leech · Nihilanth · Protozoan · Snark · Tentacle · Vortigaunt|
|Headcrabs||Headcrab · Fast Headcrab · Gonarch · Lamarr · Poison Headcrab · Standard Headcrab · Headcrab Shell|
|Zombies||Zombie · Fast Zombie · Gonome · Poison Zombie · Standard Zombie · Zombine|
|Vortigaunts||Vortigaunt · Vortigese · All-Knowing Vortigaunt · R-4913 and X-8973 · Sweepy · Uriah · Victory Mine Vortigaunt · Vortigaunt Camp · Vortigaunt Shepherd|
|Flora and minerals||Crystal · Fungus · Healing Pool · Light Stalk · Trampoline · Tree|
|Weapons||Ceiling Turret · Hivehand · Sentry Cannon · Snark · Snark Mine|
|Technology||Healing Shower · Thumper|
|Creatures (cut)||Archer · Charger · Fast Walker · Flocking Floater · Kingpin · Mr. Friendly · Panther Eye · Sand Barnacle · Snapbug · Stukabat|
|Weapons (cut)||Black Hole Gun|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.