Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The content of this article has been cut.|
|The subject matter of this article was removed from the final version of an official / canonical source.|
|The title of this article is conjectural.|
|Although this article is based on official information, the actual name of this subject is pure conjecture.|
Powerup Bottles are items cut from Half-Life that appear in the game files. Originally intended to exist in three varieties, they were to be used at any time when picked up.
Types of bottles
- The adrenaline bottle was to revive the player 3 seconds after his death, but not if the player was gibbed.
- An unused sound file of the HEV Suit informs the player when adrenaline is administered.
- The antidote bottle was to heal the player from toxin damage.
- An unused sound file of the HEV Suit informs the player when the antidote is administered.
- The rad bottle was to make the player immune to the effects of radiation for an unknown amount of time.
- The antidote can still be spawned. If used, it will clean the player of blood toxins. However in Half-Life: Source it can't be spawned
List of appearances
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.