This is the talk page for "Half-Life: Day One."
We should have some images of this besides the menu page,maybe the person who put the menu screen up. —Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124
- Good luck trying to get Day One to work in a modern OS. Darkman 4 03:00, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
- I got Day One running fine; the only issue that I haven't corrected is where Office Complex crashes my game due to a null entity.126.96.36.199 01:49, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
valve.bsp is not in D1
I looked in Day One's pak0.pak file. Mrvalve.mdl and spiggot.mdl were there, but valve.bsp was not. 188.8.131.52 10:25, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Yes. The valve.bsp was given by Valve to Valve ERC. SiPlus 07:58, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
- HL Day One is cancelled demo version of Half-Life. It was been released August 1998 through November 1998. The Steam beta test started in 2002, when Uplink became Half-Life official demo. SiPlus 07:59, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
Some of the differences listed are false, they are also present in unpatched versions of Half-Life. Please remove those (such as glock max ammo and crouch speed). —Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206
- Please sign your comments... If you can verify that these differences are in fact false, then feel free to remove them yourself. The game won't run on my computer so I can't verify them myself. Bramblepath 19:10, October 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I think a section should be added that talks about glitches or bugs that were fixed in retail.220.127.116.11 01:53, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
I got a CD of this Game
I found a copy of this game a while back and I forgot to mention it. It's not that important though, as you can download this game for free on the internet.