Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article would greatly benefit from the addition of more images.|
|To illustrate the article add one or more relevant images or upload them from canonical / official sources. For more instructions visit Half-Life Wiki:Images.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
The Welding Torch is an oxy-fuel welding tool used by HECU Engineers to cut through sealed doors or floor grates.
- It is connected to a fuel tank attached to the back of the Engineer. If pierced, it is likely to explode.
- Engineers have been known to light torches using their cigarette.
- It only directly appears in Opposing Force. In the other games, it is only seen when a door is cut, the Marines standing behind being only generic models.
- A larger, self-contained version of the welding torch is available to the regular HECU forces when an Engineer is not available. This has the tanks mounted to a handcart, rather than on an Engineer's backpack. This variety only appears in Blue Shift.
List of appearances
- Half-Life (First appearance)
- Half-Life: Uplink (Non-canonical appearance)
- Half-Life: Opposing Force
- Half-Life: Blue Shift
|The Hazardous Environment Combat Unit|
|Characters||Dwight T. Barnes • Sharpe • Adrian Shephard • Minor HECU members|
|Weapons||Combat Knife • Desert Eagle • Dam Turret • Double Turret • Dynamite • Glock 17 • Land Mine • Laser Tripmine • M198 Howitzer • M2 Browning Machine Gun • M202A1 FLASH • M249 Squad Automatic Weapon • M40A1 Sniper Rifle • Minigun (cut) • Mk 2 Grenade • MP5 • RPG • Satchel Charge • Sentry Gun • SPAS-12|
|Vehicles||AH-64 Apache • F-117 Nighthawk (cut) • F-16 Fighting Falcon • M1A1 Abrams • M2A3 Bradley • M35 cargo truck • V-22 Osprey|
|Classes||HECU Engineer • HECU Medic • HECU Sniper • Human Sergeant (cut) • Robot Grunt (cut)|
|Technology||Powered Combat Vest • Radio • Tactical Map • Welding Torch • Robot Grunt (cut)|
|Other||Military Police • Santego Military Base|